Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vicious Cycle

ANOTHER attempt to move away from my bad habits.
It seems a little too difficult for me as they say leopard cant change its spots.
Hopefully it would not be another FAILED attempt.

A little update :

1.Exams coming up and im totally screwed.
Exams ALWAYS never fail to make you feel like doing every single thing except study.

 2.Kai Kai still fills up my everyday life
 Dont you miss the cuteness of Ryan in my blog ?

3.Bad Shopaholic virus attack
 I couldnt stop shopping especially TTR has too many zillion pretty items for me to own them !!!

4.Recently head to the library
I realise i hate studying for the sake of exam, i rather read for leisure.

5. I LOVE IKEA

I hated the journey to IKEA... but i simply adore trips to IKEA. No.1 FOOD !!! I dun usually eat beef, only in meatballs and especially IKEA's meatball. But i think im unlucky as they replaced potatoes with fries that day. EMO MAX! i specially went down for dinner OKAY!!.

Anyway back to IKEA, i love taking strolls in IKEA and fantasize about my FUTURE dream house. Also there are always small items to be bought :P I love buying frames and making them into presents.


so cute right !! i forceeeee myself to walk away from them.... ( mumbling : really very cute leh)

6.Expired OTDs



No one will really care what i wore. i upload just to make myself happy!!
SEE TTR clothes very pretty right
SHOPPING = NEW CLOTHES = WEAR PRETTY + VERY HAPPY
haha how i attempt to convince my bf to allow me to shop more

okay time to crash the bed.
tmr i need to be real focus !! if not i will be crying when result is out
night xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.